Your Subtitle text
                                                                              Hey Lupe. FB is a place where folks just let it all hang out. The more you open up here the more prone you are to being attacked. I don't blame you for healing   

       Mark Schniers, Owner
Professional Home Inspections
Master Home Services, LLC
Serving Livingston County and Surrounding Areas Since 1998
Schedule Your Inspection Today

       Don't Want to Get Stuck In a Money Pit?

With Master Home Services that won't happen.

Master Home Services delivers over 30 years experience with each and every inspection. That is a benefit to you because our experience lends a sharp eye to seeing what others only look at.

 100% Money-Back Guarantee

We are committed to you, Our Client. Our goal is to become your Building Consultant for Life!

Our company is dedicated to providing you with invaluable information about your new home. We thoroughly inspect all major components to expose unknown defects and advise you about future maintenance. Master Home Services will provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision.

Your customized report includes a Personalized Home Inspection Binder, digital photo journal, Homeowners Handbook and much, much more!

"Give me 5% of your confidence and I will earn the other 95%!"

Purchasing a new home may be the biggest investment you'll ever make. Although the process is very exciting, it can quickly become overwhelming. While the home you have selected may appear to be just what you're looking for, how can you be sure there aren't potentially serious unknown defects which can make your investment in your future a costly one. Having your new home professionally inspected by Master Home Services, LLC as early as possible in the buying process can save you thousands of dollars on items which you may be able to have the seller or builder correct.

Request an Inspection

Call 517-223-9885
for a guaranteed quote and scheduling
8 AM-8 PM Monday-Saturday

Certified by the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors - Click here to verify.